Friday, December 12, 2008

i love you...

Since the day i've seen, and i'm attracted to you. I never felt the way you make me feel when i'm in your arms. All of what i have done was just to show what's in my heart. It's been hard for both of us. We've been into alot together. All i'm asking for is let's stay strong. Let's fight for what we have. There is nothing in the world make me feel as special as i do when your lips start confessing to me of their love, when your eyes stare at me and they start sparkling at me to tell me how much they missed me, or even when your arms just wrap me to tell how you could not sleep last night because i was not there filling that space. I want to fight with you. I want to get in arguments with you. that is way better than just not talking to you. I am sorry if you believe that me being there was not in the right way, but all i want is you being happy and with me. I want you. I want you all. All for me, for myself. ME ONLY. I do not want anyone to have any bit of your thinking. I do not want to be scared just to say that i love you. I do not want to hide anymore. I want to tell the rest of the world about who i love. i want to be the one and only. I want everyone to know i am the one. I love you more than anything on this planet, i need you more than anything on earth. Without you i would not be able to survive, without you i would even be here right now. I would be gone along time ago.

2 comments:

سيمون جرجي said...

passano dei tempi in cui non ci troviamo pronti ad esprimere la propria anima nella lingua madre.

i tuoi sentimenti scritti qui ti manifestano come sei e come stai in verità. perché nel fondo tu stessa hai paura dal tuo segreto nascosto.

ti chiedo di essere più aperta e sincera.

un abbraccio.

عـيـون فـتـاة سـوريـة said...

Grazie per la risposta
Tutti di ciò che ho scritto era solo per dire Un po 'di storia di amore mio, non sto cercando di nascondere qualcosa dentro di me, perché so chi sono e sono orgogliosa di esso ...

Con il mio amore ...